Translating The Geek Speak &
Simplifying The Complex!
Brian Fanzo – Founder of iSocialFanz
Pager-Wearing Millennial | Change Evangelist | Millennial Speaker: Change + Collaboration + Community | Host Podcasts: FOMOFanz & SMACtalk
Connecting Great People With Great People To Do Great Things!
- Top 50 Future Of Work Leader – Onalytica 2016
- Top 20 top thought leaders in Future of Work via LittleBird
- 2015 Top 100 Influencer for Cloud Computing
- Top 20 Most Mentioned by CIO’s in 2015 on Social via Robert Half Technology
- Top 25 The Economist Intelligence Unit Inspirational Social Business Leaders of 2014 via IBM
- Top 50 People Most Retweeted by Digital Marketers in 2014 via Social Fresh
- Top 30 Customer Engagement Influencers via The Customer Edge
- Top 125 people to follow on Twitter via Post Planner
- Top 50 Most Mentioned & RT’d Twitter user by CMO’s in 2015 by LeadTail
More About Brian Fanzo
Brian Fanzo talks fast and tweets faster. A proud, pager-wearing millennial, he is a keynote speaker and founder/CEO of iSocialFanz LLC, a social strategy consulting agency. Brian also co-hosts SMACtalk Podcast & FOMOFanz Podcast
Brian’s #ThinkLikeAFan philosophy has powered first-of-their-kind storytelling campaigns for many Fortune 50 enterprise companies leveraging Periscope, Snapchat, and Facebook Live under the username @iSocialFanz. He was awarded the Top 25 Social Business Leaders of 2014 by The Economist Intelligence Unit and was nominated for the first ever #ShortyAwards Periscoper Of The Year 2016.
In 2016, Brian keynoted in 11 countries at more than 40 events highlighting his passion for change, collaboration and community – dubbed the 3 C’s these elements are the foundation of his first book A Millennial Mindset due out in 2017. Find out more about Brian Fanzo as a Keynote Speaker Here!
Check Brian’s Upcoming Speaker Availability:
— Anna Nugent (@AnnaNugent22) April 22, 2016
— Nick Bennett (@NickB2005) April 24, 2017
— Kristine Mikulka (@krismikulka4) October 5, 2015
— Jennifer Quinn (@JennyQ) September 23, 2015
— Amanda Wallace (@amandawallaceIE) March 2, 2016
— Antonio Calero (@acalerog) April 18, 2016
@iSocialFanz Awesome session! By far one of my favorites. You provided me with actionable items I can apply to my company. THANK YOU!
— Kelsy (@itskelsy) March 24, 2017
Brian Hosts Two Podcasts: S.M.A.C.talk & FOMOfanz