What’s the worst advice you’ve received?
What’s bad advice have you shared and now regret?
It’s time to set the record straight on some of this BS that is being told to our future generation…. it’s also important to remember that TIMES HAVE CHANGED and some advice that we were given in the 90’s is no longer of value in 2018 and beyond thanks to digital!
On this of the episdoe FOMOFanz podcast I share my thoughts on the bad advice I’m tired of hearing and that includes such things as:
- Entrepreneurship is for everyone
- Only talk about your failure or struggles after you’ve had success
- Only way to make a difference is to disrupt the status quo
- Even if you don’t have a product or service you can funnel hack your way to get clients till you figure it out
- Don’t take No for an answer keep at them and break them down till they say yes
- Riches are in the niches only
- Keys to a work-life balance
- Those that scream the loudest win
- Fake it till you make it
- Don’t work for the man/woman as everyone should work for themselves
- Hide your weakness and vulnerabilities
- Real men don’t cry
Podcast mention “Brain Work” by Vincenzo Landino (Voice of the intro) and Blake podcast for the genuinely curious!
BeYourself Online Course: fomofanz18 discount code expires April 2018
Use FANZO10 gets 10% off this page: https://www.iographer.com/collections/cases