What does it take to build relationships and grow business online to offline and back to online? Lots of people talk about living your life and being yourself including me but what does that mean and how does upping your t-shirt game relate to this discussion. I break down some comments I received at the Social Shake-Up Show last week and share why a brand emailed me to speak at their event because of my cool “You’re Killing Me Smalls T-Shirt.” I also answer the following questions:
- What are the key’s to authenticity?
- What role does consistency play in personal brand building and storytelling?
- Should everyone wear t-shirts now?
- Can you be yourself in a shirt and tie?
- How you can make sure there’s no disconnect in your story and your first impression!
Want to learn from iSocialFanz:
Want to learn from my playbook, learn how to embrace digital and tell your story to be discovered and grow your brand. Check out my course #BeYourself http://BeYourself.live – Use code FOMOFanz to get $50 off
Want to hire me to keynote your event or host your conference email me at Fanzo@iSocialFanz.com