On Episode 4 I talk about how to embrace your fear of missing out in a mobile world full of new devices, gadgets and daily mobile app updates.
I also cover some key aspects of mobile FOMO around:
- Why as an Apple Fanboy I hate most other Apple Fan boys
- My take on Android vs Apple
- Future of mobility and mobile app development
- How to truly test out mobile apps on your phone
- Importance of a FOMO folder on your mobile phone
- DirecTV Now it’s glitchy but why I love it and how it relates to mobility
- Changing in speed of tech now requires us to put the doors on the car while we’re driving it.
- Stop complaining and focusing on the beta/alpha/new tech issues or complications and start focusing on what it enables
- How I test new apps like OttoRadio Podcasting app and what I do with other apps to truly test it.
- Talk about my first impressions of Instagram Live Streaming, give some love to the Buffer Podcast and my friend Vincent Social Media Club.
- Talk about my FOMO Fanz Weekly email newsletter you can signup at www.FOMOmarketing.Live
- PODCAST EXCLUSIVE: I share my thoughts on the iPad Pro and why I love this device more than I ever imagined.
Mentioned in this episode:
Every monday I record an episode on live streaming video you can watch:
- Periscope.TV: www.periscope.tv/iSocialFanz
- Facebook Live: www.Facebook.com/iSocialFanz
- My Website: www.FOMOFanz.Live powered by 23video
- This live show is also distributed to over 15k viewers using AMP.LIVE technology.
- Use hashtag #FOMOFanz on twitter when sharing the show or if you have quesitons for @iSocialFanz and email Brian@iSocialFanz.com for sponsorship opportunities.
- I will be adding some new unique pieces of content over the next couple weeks including my favorite keynote sessions of 2016 as well as 5 podcast episodes that I was guest on, that I share unique content that I don’t want you to miss out. Those podcasts include: SoloHour, Social Media Examiner Show, Bryan Kramer Show, Buffer Podcast, Influencer Pros and Social Pros.