Empowering You To Embrace Change Leveraging Emerging Technologies Pager-Wearing Millennial Keynote Speaker Brian Fanzo
“You may think Brian Fanzo is all about technology. But he’s not. Brian Fanzo is all about connecting people using technology. It’s a huge (and hugely important) difference. Brian has a gift for bringing people together, online and offline. If you can find a way to work with him, do it.” – Jay Baer
Speaker & Founder of Convince & Convert
Brian Fanzo – Pager-Wearing Millennial Keynote Speaker
SPEAKER. STRATEGIST. FOUNDER
Brian Fanzo inspires, motivates and educates businesses on how to leverage emerging technologies and digital marketing to stand out from the noise and reach the millennial and generation z consumers.
He has a diverse background working for the Department of Defense in cybersecurity, then as a technology evangelist at a booming cloud computing startup and is currently the founder of iSocialFanz which has helped launch digital and influencer strategies with the world’s most iconic brands like Dell EMC, Adobe, IBM, UFC, Applebees and SAP.
A proud pager-wearing millennial and Dad of three girls, Brian hosts two podcasts (FOMOFanz & SMACtalk), has traveled to over 70 countries and has spoken at many of the worlds largest events including SXSW, Social Media Marketing World, CES, Mobile World Congress.
Brian is a diehard Pittsburgh sports fan and semi-professional poker player that isn’t afraid to leverage his fast-talking skills to read your body language and spot when you’re bluffing…
Check Brian’s Availability:
Past Customizable Keynotes:
- Think Like A Fan – Create relatable content, insight meaningful interactions and activate a community of fans!
- Millennial Mindset: How to connect & marketing to digital plugged & unplugged customers
- Marketing Innovation: Creating omni-sensory experiences for the on-demand customer
- Influencer Marketing: How to discover the girl/boy next door turning customers into influencers!
- Be Yourself: The secret to standing out from the noise and discovering yourself
- Digital Customer Experience: Turning digital customers handshakes into hugs
Organizations and Events That Have Hired Brian: