Brian Fanzo's Keynote Speaker Media Kit Event Planners Information Package and Resource Home!
Photos (Click To Download)
Logo's & Podcast Avatars
Event Resources: (Download as PDF)
- 9 years working for the Department of Defense in Cyber Security & Collaboration where he managed 30+ employees and traveled to over 50 countries including multiple trips to Iraq & Afghanistan.
- Economist Named Brian Fanzo “Top 25 Social Business Leaders of the Future” in 2014
- Host of two Podcasts:
- Been Interviewed on over 100 Podcasts since 2015
- Spoke at over 50 events in 11 countries in 2016.
- Nominated for the 1st of it’s kind Periscoper of the Year Shorty Award 2016
- Twitter: 110k+ Followers
- Live Streamed 1800+ times on Periscope + Facebook Live since 2015
- 250k total social media followers
- Brand Account Takeovers for: Buffer, IBM, Applebees, SAP, HP, Dell EMC, LeEco, Social Media Examiner
- Top 20 Future of Work Influencer
- Forbes Top 50 Most Mentioned Users by CMO’s on Twitter
- Top 100 Content Marketers of 2016 via Onalytica:
- Top 50 Digital Transformation Influencer via Onalytica
- Top 50 B2B Marketers on Twitter
- 81 Klout Score Top .1% of users on social media
- Top 31 Social Media Site for Entrepreneurs
“You may think Brian Fanzo is all about technology. But he’s not. Brian Fanzo is all about connecting people using technology. It’s a huge (and hugely important) difference. Brian has a gift for bringing people together, online and offline. If you can find a way to work with him, do it.”
“Brands and companies need to have a millennial mindset when seeking to build relationships with their customers. Brian Fanzo is the go-to millennial in the social media space, as he has a firm understanding and true care and concern for his generation. “
— Anna Nugent (@AnnaNugent22) April 22, 2016
— Nick Bennett (@NickB2005) April 24, 2017
— Kristine Mikulka (@krismikulka4) October 5, 2015
— Jennifer Quinn (@JennyQ) September 23, 2015
— Amanda Wallace (@amandawallaceIE) March 2, 2016
— Antonio Calero (@acalerog) April 18, 2016
@iSocialFanz Awesome session! By far one of my favorites. You provided me with actionable items I can apply to my company. THANK YOU!
— Kelsy (@itskelsy) March 24, 2017
Brian Fanzo talks fast and tweets faster. A proud, pager-wearing millennial, he is a keynote speaker and founder/CEO of iSocialFanz LLC, a social strategy consulting agency. Brian also co-hosts SMACtalk Podcast & FOMOFanz Podcast
Brian’s #ThinkLikeAFan philosophy has powered first-of-their-kind storytelling campaigns for many Fortune 50 enterprise companies leveraging Periscope, Snapchat, and Facebook Live under the username @iSocialFanz. He was awarded the Top 25 Social Business Leaders of 2014 by The Economist Intelligence Unit and was nominated for the first ever #ShortyAwards Periscoper Of The Year 2016.
In 2016, Brian keynoted in 11 countries at more than 40 events highlighting his passion for change, collaboration and community – dubbed the 3 C’s these elements are the foundation of his first book A Millennial Mindset due out in 2017