I believe every person no matter your job or industry must embrace the fact that they are the producer of their own reality tv series about their life. Now I don’t mean the overproduced and fake versions of reality tv rather the real, raw and unfiltered access types that make you feel like you could be on that show or that one of those reality tv stars reminds you of a friend of yours.
Our first impression in 2018 and beyond happens online and having a website or being on social media isn’t enough anymore. How do you tell your story, how do you make people feel emotion or how do you create an experience for your community. The answer is content!
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
On this episode, I break down how content creators today make what they do look so easy and why I believe EVERYONE must create content. I also answer these questions below that I often ask fellow creators and people often ask me as upwards of 20 pieces of content a week.
Questions I answer on this episode:
- How do you build trust with content?
- Role of transparency as a content creator?
- Where should I start creating content?
- What’s the difference between documenting and creating?
- Value of consistency?
- Is confidence important to convey within your content?
- How to be passionate about what you do without finding your passion?
- Importance of saying WE more than I or me!
- Why I challenge everyone to PRESS THE DAMN BUTTON!
Some of the great creators I mentioned on this episode:
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Casey Neistat
- Grant Cardone
- Amy Landino
- John Lee Dumas
- Owen Hemsath
- Chris Strub
- CJ Operamericano
Want to know what events I’m speaking at and If I’ll be in your town?
NEW calendar page updated: www.isocialfanz.com/calendar