Every business must be on Facebook and Instagram! No, but I would say that every business and brand no matter the industry can find massive business value leveraging Facebook and Instagram in 2018 and beyond.
On this episode, I piggyback on episode 071 where I talked about the business value of Twitter with a focus on Facebook and Instagram that spurred one of the LARGEST live podcast audiences I’ve ever had with well over 2k questions, comments, and thoughts on this topic.
Questions and concepts I discussed on this episode:
- Why most of what we know about Facebook users is wrong!
- The type of content on each platform isn’t as important as when we post to the platform once we understand our unique user behaviors!
- Difference between Facebook social network and Twitter social community
- What the future of Facebook looks like without a newsfeed and how to prepare yourself
- How can Facebook Groups change your life like it changed mine! Full story here.
- Value of your email newsletter for growing your Facebook Live and Instagram following?
- What we can learn from YouTube influencers when growing on Facebook and Instagram.
- Where’s Facebook’s value beyond paid ads and promoted posts?
If you love this episode please send me a message on Facebook or send me a DM on Instagram.I teased out an episode on this show about Linkedin and that episode will be coming in the near future but in the meantime feel free to read this blog I wrote on Linkedin Video.
You can watch the live recording of this episode below from Facebook Live!
Want to learn from iSocialFanz:
Want to learn from my playbook, learn how to embrace digital and tell your story to be discovered and grow your brand. Check out my course #BeYourself http://BeYourself.live – Use code FOMOFanz to get $50 off
What is FOMO Fanz?
I love technology and change but I’ve learned that not everyone does! For the longest time I was making it my goal as a technology evangelist, keynote speaker and tech geek to help my clients and community embrace their FOMO with the gadgets, tools and software automation that I use everyday. But most people don’t like change let alone have the time to stay on top of everything therefore living or embracing this fear is scary.
I translate geek-speak and with this show I will give you insights and updates going on with the latest gadgets, technology, social media trends and more. My mission is to help cure your FOMO ultimately helping you enjoy a life full of the “Fun of Missing Out” or better yet JOMO “Joy of Missing Out”