Many know of Daniel’s recent successes as an entrepreneur, best-selling author, and keynote speaker. Few know the story that enabled him to become the successful businessman he is today. In his early 20’s Daniel was a globally recognized DJ leveraging mutually beneficial relationships and honest hustle. These core entrepreneurial traits allowed him to smoothly transition and propel his next career as an audio visual sales executive. But, every story has lows and life lessons. Tune in to hear how Daniel still relies on high-touch relationship building and hard work to manage his speaking career and keep his five businesses profitable and how the bumps in the road made him a better entrepreneur and overall better human.
“Building relationships internally with your team is just as valuable as the external ones you build that bring profit” – @DanielNewmanUV
[clickToTweet tweet=”“Relationships with your team are just as valuable as the external ones for profit” @DanielNewmanUV” quote=”“Building relationships internally with your team is just as valuable as the external ones you build that bring profit” – @DanielNewmanUV”]
Who is Daniel Newman:
Daniel is am an entrepreneur focused in the Technology and Digital Space. Founder, partner and operator of 4 companies ranging from my role as Principal Analyst at Futurum Research, a Technology and Analysis firm to the CEO of Broadsuite Media Group and President of Digital Agency V3B.
Prior to his days as an entrepreneur, he served as the CEO of EC3, a hosted IT and Communication services, provider. Prior to that at the spry age of 28, he was the CEO of United Visual, parent company to United Visual Systems, United Visual Productions, and United GlobalComm; a family of companies focused on Unified Communications and Audio Visual Technologies.
He’s also an author and contributor to some of the world’s largest media outlets. A regular on Forbes, Entrepreneur and The Huffington Post, as well as the author of 5 Amazon Best Selling Books:
- Building Dragons: Digital Transformation in the Experience Economy
- The Ultimate Field Guide to Digital Program Management
- Evolve: Marketing as we know it is Doomed
- The Millennial CEO
- The New Rules of Customer Engagement.
- Principal Analyst and Founding Partner: www.Futurum.xyz
- CEO Founder of Broadsuite Media Group: http://www.broadsuite.com/
- Co-Chief Executive Officer: www.v3b.com
- Partner and Co-Founder: www.xvalabs.com
- Partner/Co-Owner: http://www.themarketingscope.com/
Daniel on Social
- Twitter: @DanielNewmanUV
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/danielnewman27/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniellouisnewman