Authenticity has become something that is harder to derive from this digital space as we build more distance and roadblocks between ourselves and the people we are actually trying to reach. The best compliment I get when I get off stage from speaking is, “You are the same person online as you are offline”. To me, that is the epitome of authenticity. It’s the idea that you are able to convey and be the person online that you are offline and you don’t separate the two.
To find yourself, think for yourself.
On this episode I expand my thoughts to cover the following questions and more:
- You make engaging with a large audience look easy, what’s your secret sauce?
- How can partnering with influencers impact a brand’s authenticity and engagement when they are often behind a logo?
- Where do you draw the line between being authentic and mentioning brands?
- Are there connections between authenticity, engagement, and influence?
Authenticity doesn’t make exceptions for online vs offline so neither should you.
Make sure to checkout the interview I did with influencer marketing tool Traackr that inspired this episode’s topic here: http://www.traackr.com/blog/how-authenticity-drives-influencer-engagement-an-interview-with-brian-fanzo
FREE Small Business Dashboard 9 Spokes:
This episode is sponsored by 9 Spokes You can signup for FREE and check out their small business smart dashboard by simply going to http://9spokes.fomofanz.live
5min Rant Sponsor: iOgrapher
- Use FANZO10 gets 10% off this page: https://www.iographer.com/collections/cases
Follow your host Brian Fanzo on Instagram Stories & Snapchat to get raw behind the scenes access to the roller coaster life of entrepreneurship as well as access to live streams where I engage with your the listeners and share how I make this all happen.
As always you can listen to the show on any of the podcast apps and make sure to follow the host Brian Fanzo better known as @iSocialFanz on both Facebook Live & Periscope so you can watch the shows LIVE each week.