How to make an ask to get the answer you want in a digital world full of distractions and 100’s of ways to communicate?
It’s mostly common sense but I think we often forget the basics in this crazy digital world and I tried to cover some of the basics and questions I’m always asked!
- When is the best time to get someone to do something for you?
- What needs to be done beyond: Jab Jab Jab Right Hook!
- How to know and remember where people prefer to be communicated with?
- Is strategic relationship building ok and how do I make it still feel authentic?
- What should I do during the relationship building phase to get noticed and stand-out from the noise.
I cover these questions and more on this episode and also give some love to the live facebook live audience and some friends who I think are great at doing this type of relationship building in a digital world.
People and tools mentioned in this episode:
Social Selling Experts mentioned:
Return on Relationships man: Ted Rubin
Ms. Digital Marketing UK Rockstar: Vikki Taylor
Nimble Social CRM: http://www.nimble.com/
Google Alerts: https://www.google.com/alerts
5min Rant Sponsor: iOgrapher
- Use FANZO10 gets 10% off this page: https://www.iographer.com/collections/cases
As always you can listen to the show on any of the podcast apps and make sure to follow the host Brian Fanzo better known as@iSocialFanz on both Facebook Live & Periscope so you can watch the shows LIVE each week.
Build up social equity strategically building relationships that will be actionable and valuable!