You might not recognize me in this interview and no it’s not because I’m wearing a Karate Kid t-shirt….
I was excited about jumping on the live stage at Social Media Marketing World hosted by Sunny D. Lenarduzzi and Joel Comm to share my thoughts on a wide range of topics from FOMO to birds to even a sneak peek preview about an upcoming project I have in the works. Thankful to call Joel a friend for many years and when I asked him what we were going to talk about he said “I dunno let’s just do our thing and make some Good Stuff!” and the results are 7 minutes of fun conversation. Make sure to check out Joel’s new podcast that I mention on stage called “Bad Crypto.”
Also if you’re curious why I have a Karate Kid t-shirt on you’ll have to check out my keynote presentation and the connection that shirt has to the 51 Gifs I used. You can listen to the audio from that keynote on episode 065 of the FOMOfanz Podcast!
I love doing fun interviews like this for events I’m speaking at. This is just one of the things I included with every full fee keynote contract I sign. Here are some of the other items I include:
- Attending the full conference, engaging with attendees before & after my keynote.
- Promotional video announcement (Facebook ad formated & Instagram)
- Website promotion of event
- 45-60 minute personalized keynote
- Day of keynote social video
- Workshop and/or Emcee of panels
- Optional event sponsor and press interviews
- Pre-During-Post Tweets + 1 Instagram post prior to event & one on day of keynote
Read more about why I include all of this value as a speaker here.