On this extra-long episode of FOMOFanz I decided to share my thoughts on the most recent drama around “Delete Facebook” but I didn’t want to do that alone so I brought on Vincenzo Landino CEO of Aftermarq and Vincent Orleck Head of Social Media at AttictSalt
I grabbed these two guys and asked them to jump on the show to not only add some unique vantage points to the most recent social media changing landscape but also because they are two of my closest friends and genuine humans!
On this episode we planned on talking about all of the crazy updates happening over the last couple weeks in social media from Facebook Messenger to YouTube Live to Twitter Verification to Snapchat data sharing but the discussion was so good we only got a chance to cover the following items:
- Facebook – Delete Drama: Read more on this topic here from my friend Mike Alton.
- Facebook Content Creator Patreon attempt: Read more on this from Tech Crunch
- Facebook Messenger more updates and changes
- YouTube – Live from desktop
- YouTube Red – Karate Kid Spin-Off Cobra Kai: Watch the trailer mentioned here
- LinkedIn Video Filters and Text Overlay: Watch Brian’s most recent Linkedin Video here!
- Why does most video today still suck?
- What does the future of social media look like when great social video emerges?
We also gave some love to these projects, brands and friends:
Delmondo: Social Video Analytics founded by Nick Cicero (I’m an advisor)
Give some love and follow my two guests:
What did you think?
I do plan on bringing on more guests in the future and would love suggestions of guests you’d like me to interview and your thoughts on the format of this episode! Please email me at Fanzo@iSocialFanz.com or send me a tweet at @iSocialFanz
Watch the Facebook Live Version Here: