With so many channels and so much content being created daily by brands, entrepreneurs and creators, is adding to the content noise even worth it for brands in 2017? I tackle this question and share my key changes that must be embraced and understood to succeed with content marketing in this digital on-demand content overload world we live in.
Content Marketing Musts:
- Consumer Respect
- Define Creator Success
- Know where your customer is and their behaviors for consuming content!
- Field of Dreams Amplification Game is Over, bring content to your community
- Influencer Trust and Importance of User Behavior Shift!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Content ISN’T King! Great content is king and what’s great is determined by your audience! ” quote=”Content ISN’T King! Great content is king and what’s great is determined by your audience! “]
With Content Marketing World happening in Ohio this week I thought it was the perfect time to answer some of the most popular questions I hear around content marketing?
- Why do you want to create content? If you can’t answer this don’t move on to what platform you want to use?
- What does success of your content look like?
- Is content really king?
- How often should I create content?
- Where should I start with my content marketing in 2017?
- How do I know what content I should create? Content for me or for my audience?
- How do we create great content around our email inbox like Chris Brogan and Jim Keenan my two favorite newsletters.
- What data should I measure when creating video and live streaming video content?
- What role does content have in building trust, how does that work with influencer marketing?
- What is the risk for posting too much content or overwhelming my users during certain times
Follow hashtag #CMworld on twitter to stay in the know on everything content marketing.
Podcast episodes mentioned
*No 5 minute rant segment in this episode as I feel this episode was ranty enough!
As always you can listen to the show on any of the podcast apps and make sure to follow the host Brian Fanzo better known as@iSocialFanz on both Facebook Live & Periscope so you can watch the shows LIVE each week.
Currently Instagram is my favorite place to create content, are you following me?