On this episode Brian & Dan discuss the future of video and really what matters when it comes to businesses looking at video, how do they link video to business goals and ultimately solve business problems.
Subscribe to all of the SMACtalk Episodes on iTunes here!
Brian and Dan have hosted #Cloudtalk video chat show for almost 3 years starting on Google Hangouts, moving to blab and now leveraging Bluejeans.Net live streaming it to Facebook at www.Facebook.com/SMACtalkLive so they’ve witnessed this social video evolution first hand.
Brian and Dan go in detail about the following topics as well:
- How and where your audience consumes content should dictate your content strategy
- Where live video fits into video marketing and video for businesses.
- Why brands should understand Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook Organic Video, Twitter Video and Periscope Live video all of which Brian labels as social video platforms.
- What is Up-cycling of content?
- Why perfection and control are the enemy of all video strategies
- What role a video strategy will play in embracing: Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and the future of technology.
Additional links discussed on this episode:
- Checkout Daniels latest videos on his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/danielnewman27/
- Brian quotes the Cisco whitepaper for stats about the future of video and more: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/service-provider/visual-networking-index-vni/complete-white-paper-c11-481360.pdf
- Brian also mentioned Buffer and he was a guest on Buffer’s new podcast which you can listen to here: https://soundcloud.com/the-science-of-social-media/sets/the-science-of-social-media-1
Watch this episode on Facebook Live replay as all episodes are recorded live on the SMACtalk Live Facebook Page:
If you want to chat about having SMACtalk Live at your event or chat with our hosts please follow them and reach out to them on the following channels:
What is SMACtalk Live:
For an audience looking for a business centric multimedia experience on the topics of Social, Mobile, Analytics, and Cloud, they will have to look no further than to S.M.A.C.talk LIVE.
Founded in 2014 as a weekly podcast, S.M.A.C.talk was featured as an iTunes “Top 10 New & Noteworthy” for Technology and Social Media. With hard hitting conversations on not only the technology but how it relates to business and the future of work, listeners can count on this podcast for a straightforward analysis that makes the future of technology more accessible and a whole lot more fun.
Find out more about SMACtalk Live: http://www.SMACtalk.Live